My poor clamshells have been badly neglected over the summer. Even worse, when I looked at them last Friday – I decided I didn't like what I'd done so I started again! I'm not very far along, I had wanted to get the first 'square' of them finished but these are the last days of the childrens' summer holiday and the sun is shining so we've been out and about in the boat.
I'll make better progress for next month's report.
I stitched up the bottom on this cushion last night - I'm really pleased with how it turned out. The cross stitch in the centre is Geranium House by Country Cottage Needleworks which I finished a little while ago.
It's going to live in our bedroom.