I carried on sewing yesterday and made the two easier blocks for the Civil War Sampler that I had outstanding.
Log Cabin – I used a 2" centre and 1" logs
a shame that I didn't notice the stripe in the fabric until I had the photo on the computer! I might make another one at some point in the future.
As I was on a roll, I cut out and stitched another Pennsylvania Dutch block called Down the Well.
That leaves me just 4 PD blocks left to make now :D
I've got the first block of Consider the Lilies almost made…just a few leaves left to stitch on and the embroidery to do for that one and I want to make the next Henrietta Whiskers block before no. 3 is available. I'm feeling the need to stitch a few hexagons sometime soon, I've not played with those for quite a while now and I should really make another month's worth of Aunt Grace before March begins…month 2 has 4 large blocks in it though so I'm not sure whether I'll get that done or not – we'll have to see 🙂